Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Once Upon a Valentine's!!

Brrr!

The Snow's Ridiculous in Erie...and it's cold!

(We've had 83.3 inches of snow since Christmas! That's me next to the gutter on my garage!)   

But cold weather is the be best time to curl up with a new book.  And it just so happens, Once Upon a Valentine's is out today!  This is the third and final book in my PTA Mom series.  If you missed they other two, you can find them here!   This is Carly's story.  She's my accidental arsonist.  Yes, that's a thing.  And when she's partnered with an Erie cop for her community service, Sparks Fly. (I know, I know, that was bad, but I just couldn't help myself!)  


What are people saying?   

"An overcommitted and lovable but prickly heroine and a no-nonsense hero spar brilliantly in this sassy, tender, sometimes hilarious romance set in Jacobs's hometown of Erie, PA. Another winner from the author of Once Upon a Christmas." ~Library Journal  

"After Carly burns a couch -- and the neighbor's shed -- she's court-sentenced to help steamy lawman Chuck teach fire safety classes in the schools. As things heat up with Chuck, Carly struggles to balance her responsibilities: her kids, her last semester of nursing classes and her PTA seat. And when Chuck isn't satisfied with keeping things casual, Carly gets in way over her head! Jacobs reminds readers that not having time to fall in love won't keep it from happening." ~Romantic Times BookClub    

I hope you'll check out the entire series!  And keep an eye out...2018 is going to be a busy year. Favorite old books are coming back, there's a new Quincy Maid in LA book and a new Romance+ on their way as well!  I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas, Chanukah, Kwanza or Solstice!  And I wish all of you a very Happy New Year!  

Holly  

PS. I'm starting my second Ceramics class in a few weeks. Keep an eye out for more My Novel Freshman Experience posts and pictures!  And keep an eye on future newsletters...I have some fun giveaways and plans for the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment